Monday, August 18, 2008

Was Too Busy, Now Too Much Pain

During the weeks between New Mexico and Portland everything was full tilt boogie, with little time to write a post even if my head had been in the game, which it wasn't.


This week my head was in the game, and I threw my back out on Tuesday... The serious pain kicked in Friday night and I'm sitting as little as possible. I've been watching the Olympics while rocking side to side on my hips, or lying on the couch reading. I've also been working, which sucks. I went to the chiropractor today and now I'm hoping on the way up out of this pain.


So I've come to the end of this post as I've come to the end of my wanting to sit anymore. I'm sorry, as I have had some ideas to write about (finally!) and I just can't do it. But I am thinking about the blog... I haven't given up on it yet. So I've come to the end of this post as I've come to the end of my wanting to sit anymore. But I'll leave a photo for your viewing pleasure. Extra points if you recognize the quote on the cake.

No comments: