Monday, May 14, 2007

The Heebie-Jeebies

Some images give me the heebie-jeebies. This one was provided by the great Walt Disney Corporation, which is a little surprising at the same time it isn't surprising at all. Besides giving me the heebie-jeebies, I think it's funny, and I think it's funny that it gives me the heebie-jeebies.


Kinda like all those headless Barbie dolls, but worse since this was so much bigger. You know, we had a two-piece Barbie floating around our house for years... You'd find the head, put it in the drawer where you found it, then months later find the body - and the head was gone. I wasn't big on Barbies growing up. I preferred Weeble-Wobbles and Adventure People.

I think it's funny, and I think it's funny that it gives me the heebie-jeebies.


I really like having a cell phone with a camera in it.

No comments: