Thursday, November 22, 2007

An Attitude of Gratitude

I feel grateful because or for:


First and foremost, the love of my family and friends and the love I have for them.

Also, I have the best husband in the world.


In no particular order except for how the following occur to me:

No and KT finally got married

...and that I got to go to Mexico with a big bunch of people I like because of the wedding

Lizard and Batman, Bug and Boy, and the babies that arrived this year

My job at the food bank and being able to afford to work there

Having a boss who notices when I do a good job and is willing to coach me when I need help

The Bi Women's Group

The support from Boegle and Tea to write this blog

Perspective and humor

E-mail

Blessings I receive from clients

Food bank volunteers, in their wide range of character, age, and experience

Being able to help a couple friends make things happen

Health and strength and safety

Another Jon Carroll Thanksgiving column that says what I want to say