Monday, November 26, 2007

The Birth of The King

About 15 years ago, a friend of mine took a seasonal job with UPS delivering packages between Halloween and mid-January. She was partnered up with a driver and while he delivered to one side of the street, she delivered to the other.


She said that he did not like Christmas (oh, UPS drivers, I'm sorry I ordered some stuff from LL Bean yesterday!). He preferred to celebrate the birth of the king in January.


I must say that I am suddenly very sympathetic to this mystery driver's position.

1 comment:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

I am tagging you for the NaBloPoMo 7 weird things about you MEME! Mwuhahaha!!!

meme away!

go here: http://boegle.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-2.html

(you will have to go back to the link about the rules if you want to follow them just so!)

I can't wait!